Monday, March 16, 2020

Interesting things I saw on sale in Big Island souvenir shops



Below are the flower arrangements for sale I saw in Farmer's markets. I loved these colorful and differently shaped flowers, which are rare/not grown in my home, Toronto. 
I saw these arrangements by the road in many places...meaning someone had lost their life there in an accident. 










 Below are vulgarly named /funny things I saw for sale in souvenir shops.





 I loved these bags above and below...but they were over 20US$ each















Above are soaps...the cover and names make them interesting to buyers I suppose

Below...I saw this in a coffee shop...for those who do not know, the red round ones are coffee berry before the skin and flesh is removed. The next two are the dried coffee seeds of two varieties or maybe two ages...one old and new younger. The last is the roasted coffee beans before being ground into coffee powder. This was not on sale...display only.

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...