Friday, June 26, 2020

Jordindian

My 11 year old nephew from Bangalore asked me to see a youtube video of Jordindian called "How students study for exams?"

I enjoyed this video and discovered that they have made many more all of which I loved.

I do hope people who see this article check out Jordindian's youtube videos and enjoy!

I am thrilled to see such creativity  coming from Bangalore, my hometown!!! How come I did not know of them before??? Their videos seem to have been around for a while!

(One of the two main chaps in this video is from Jordan; the other from India)

Woke up today morning....after checking What's up, went straight to Jordindian youtube...fun way to start the day...get into a jolly mood...the perfect way to uncrank my cranky self!

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...