Thursday, June 18, 2020

Walk on Queen Street June 18, 2020




After spending the whole day in a series of Zoom meetings, my husband wanted a break...so we walked on Queen Street. Here are a few photos


I work so close to this Kim's Convenience store and yet recognized it only today as the store in the TV show! I recognized it today as my niece (in USA) had only a few days ago, asked if I watched this show...and also as I was puzzled to see 2 young Asian girls taking selfies in front of this store...I was puzzled why they are taking in. front of a convenience store and then it hit me that this is the famous Kim's convenience!

























No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...