Monday, June 8, 2020

Morning snail-sex in a tiny garden patch!



I bet you are wondering why I have repeated the same photo so many times here.
They are different photos. I think the snails move soooo slowly even during sex that it looks like they don't move at all! There is a time gap of about a minute between each of these photos...yet no change in the sex-position!












Took these photos on June 8, 2020 morning around 7.30am when walking the cat in my garden.

Took a video too for more than a minute ....and it looked like a still photo! No point in uploading that video! Are human beings this  still during their joyful copulation?  

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...