Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Walk on Danforth Avenue on 2020 Thanksgiving day





Walked down Danforth on the thanksgiving Monday, a cloudy, windy beautiful evening. Here are a few photos. It was sad t see so many restaurants shuttered (Covid) and such few patrons at those which were open. This was  a bustling street during thanksgiving on other years. It breaks my heart to think of the number of businesses which have been shattered due to Covid. 





 Above: at Danforth and Woodycrest avenue.

Above: Ivy on a black wall. It looked like a sexy, living sculpture to me! (On Pape avenue)
Above and below...trees turning color...on Pape


No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...