Thursday, April 15, 2021

An unexpectedly nice, enjoyable and pleasant day today (April 15, 2021)

 Today is a cloudy day and quite cool inside my house. It did not however, turn out to be a dreary day as most days during this Covid pandemic. It has been great till now!

Spoke to one of my best friends in India this morning

Got three nice books from the library and started one last night and continuing it today.

Discovered two great shows on Tubi and saw three episodes today of one of them (This is Wonderland...a show based in Toronto and depicts court in Toronto and cases)

Seeing an episode of another great show (Case histories)  now in the afternoon and the first show I am seeing which is set in Edinburgh. I have visited Edinburgh and loved it!

The banana I had for dessert after lunch was delicious and not overripe as it happens often in my home.

I am having pizza for dinner which is a welcome change from the chapatis I make and eat daily.

No one-and-half hour long, boring office meetings on zoom today.

I weigh the same but don't 'think I look fat today'.

All in all a good mood day...Can't explain how or why. I hope I have more of these good mood days during this dreadful pandemic.




No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...