Sunday, May 16, 2021

Wasaga beach: May 15, 2021

 


Above is a mushroom? I saw growing in the sand on the Wasaga beach. Does anyone know if this is a mushroom? I have not seen mushrooms grow in sand in the hot sun on a beach before. By hot sun, I mean that usually, mushrooms I have seen are under cover of grass or trees and not as exposed as this. 




The Wasaga was a sandy beach. This day, may 15, 2021, the weather was perfect! Not cold, not hot. Due to Covid , there were hardly any people. There were very few people at the beach. I had a great time, walking around and even sat down to enjoy reading short stories by Sara Paretsky.



Above and below: weird pattern on the beach...caused by some vegetation by the water. The water pushes this dead vegetation leaving this pattern by the edge. 

Above is one of a row of homes by the Wasaga beach. Lucky people to own homes , steps away from  this lovely beach!


No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...