Saturday, June 5, 2021

INDIA'S GREATEST DESTROYER:MODI...Nero fiddled while Rome burned...Modi is actively burning India and fiddling

 Never did I imagine, even in my worst nightmares that India would be destroyed so completely as it is now. 


Never did I think that a tyrant worse than the North Korean dictator, the Chinese Xi or the Russian Putin would be the prime minister of India.


Never did I imagine that Ass holes can be as big as the one ruling India.


India is no longer a democracy under Modi. Does he not get it, if he can destroy a mosque and the parliament building of India, someone else can destroy what he builds?

What is he trying to prove? Other people have kids to carry on their legacy ...he does not have kids...presumably...so he wants to build these stadiums, statues and destroy a wonderful building and build something else in it's place as his legacy?

Millions of India are dying of starvation...dying without vaccines...losing jobs and slipping from middle class into poverty and from poverty into death...but he has no time or money or resources to feed these people but he has money for building ugly statues

there is no space for forests for wildlife as it's taken by villagers for agriculture as their space is taken by new buildings for expanding cities... but he 'carves' out space for more temples...more statues...

India was supposed to have been looted and destroyed by the British by the Moghuls...but no one has destroyed so completely as Modi.

I feel so ashamed I am a Hindu ...I pray to God that Modi is destroyed before he completely destroys India


is Modi plain evil...is he having a combination of several evil personality traits and mental diseases...dementia with megalomania with huge ego with huge inferiority complex and trying to overcome that sense of inferiority with these shitty plans...

that Modi has zero humility, shit for brains, zero conscience, is a given.  

When I see good people (those who can)  leaving India, I feel sorry for those who can neither leave India nor survive there under the present evil Taliban government of Narendra Modi. 

I hold Modi directly responsible for the deaths of ten friends and family the last two months....he is the biggest fucking asshole on earth.



No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...