Sunday, June 27, 2021

June 26, 2021 visit to 6 mile lake provincial park, Ontario (near Midland)

 Went to 6 Mile Lake Provincial Park, on our last day in Victoria Harbour. 

It is a small park, where one can hear the traffic on highway in almost all parts of the park. ( Personally, I would not camp here...the noise of traffic makes me feel I am in a city than a remote wilderness)

We walked the three trails (which are connected at intersections) and walked on the boardwalk in the marsh and  by the emerald-green moss-covered pink granite rocks. Saw a couple of sandy beaches which were quite small compared to the other beaches I have been to.

Here are a few photos.
















No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...