Thursday, June 24, 2021

Waubaushene beach... a few minutes drive from Victoria Harbour June 24, 2021

 Visited this beach today, June 24 with my friend's family. Had a good time. There were surprisingly few people, despite the great weather. Is it because it's a weekday or because there are more beaches and less people or because only the locals know of this beach?

I was lucky enough to see 6 small ? otters swimming together from the pier to a fallen tree on the beach. They climbed the dead tree and went away on the land. They were small, long, black and had white throat. I am wondering what animals they were. 

The waters were warm and we went in with our swimsuits. Sat a while on the beach drinking mango lassi and eating savories until we left.  For some reason, our dog was not too keen and wanted to leave! He did get into the water but did not have as much fun as other dogs I have seen enjoying the lakes. 






No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...