Monday, October 4, 2021

Anatomy of a murder: Czech TV series on Tubi.com

 I am enjoying this Czech TV series a lot, though it's not in English and I am reading the subtitles.

Each season has 3 episodes, covering one crime per season.

It's different from the American TV shows I usually watch. 

I especially liked the second season...it covers corruption and the difficulty of exposing and catching the  guilty. It's understated, well acted, realistic and I really admire the plot, script and acting of  this second season.  And I adore the chief protagonist Marie Vyrova and Viktor Vitous of course!

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...