Friday, October 29, 2021

Is there an online 'Good-new-newspaper' out there...anywhere...

 I am sick of reading sad news and bad news, every morning, when I wake up and open my computer

The pleasure of coffee in bed is quickly erased as I read terrible news from different countries, in different news papers, in different/all areas (politics, climate, economics, crime, the list goes on)

What I need is a newspaper which will collect good news from all over the world and put in one place which I can start the day with....

I can read the bad news or the real news later in the day when I am feeling stronger or "I-can-handle-this-shitty-world-another-day' mind.


No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...