Tuesday, October 19, 2021

What do I do? When violent criminals are out there? Take action or not?

 Just a day ago (Oct 18 or 17, 2021) I read with great anger and sadness about a lady who was sexually assaulted in a train in Phildelphia and not a single passenger who saw what happened helped. They just watched and today I realized with even greater disgust and shame that some even filmed it as it went on!

And today, (Oct 19, 2021) my husband told me, he just now heard, that a fantastic colleague whom he admired a lot, had been killed recently...he told two men who were arguing loudly to stop. They stopped and went outside. He left later and was shot dead in the parking lot by these ghastly evil men!

The person who got killed was white and the two people he stopped were black. I know color should not matter but that's the first question people ask when told about this incident


So my question is : do we keep quiet when people are misbehaving? Or keep quiet?

 Is it safe to do the right thing? Is it worth being killed for just standing up to injustice or standing up to something which should not be happening?

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...