Sunday, October 24, 2021

Balls Falls , Ontario (Nar Niagara falls) October 24, 2021

 





The 5 photos above were taken from below the falls and the 6 photos below were taken from the top of the fall. One summer, when the water was much less, I had sat on the rock you see in the photo below dangling my legs over this fall and had eaten my picnic lunch! Today there was about 100 times more water and maybe I would be swept over if I tried to sit or simply slipped down.








The photo below is not a fall exactly but  seems like a short three feet of falls

Below are photos of the other water fall in Balls falls conservation area: this is called the devil's punch bowl
















No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...