Sunday, October 10, 2021

White. White. White...everything in white...for a calming effect on my whirring brain.

 I recently changed my bedsheets, pillow covers to plain white. I am even looking for a white duvet cover but the only white duvet cover is available in Muji and it's 149.00$ ! The duvet I own is cheaper than this cover, so ...No thanks!


I have got this idea for a long while that, if everything in my bedroom was white...walls, everything on my bed, the windows and curtains were all in white, it would make me feel calm in this space.  

I am enjoying this space a bit more now...thanks to the white bedspread, white pillow covers and white sheet on me.  I am still hunting for a white duvet cover. I am yet to paint my walls white...they are a shade of cream now. 


In the past, I would mock people who spoke of the effects of colors on them but now I am a believer and have stopped mocking. My husband will not let me paint the wood screen on my windows white and so that teak color slats are in stark contrast to the walls and my bed. I am planning to put on the wall a minimalist artwork by Prabhavathi Meppayil as it will not stand out but blend into the white plainness. 

I am hoping that all the white plainness around me will reduce the nonstop flow of of ideas and emotions through my conscious mind. 

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...