Sunday, June 19, 2016

Gulmohur and Rain trees of Bangalore

 
 
 
 
Below are photos of the Gulmohur and Rain trees of Bangalore. I loved these trees and they are one part of Bangalore I really miss! Many of these trees have been chopped thanks to the mentally retarded city planners and disgusting Karnataka politicians of today.











 Below is the Albizia Saman tree also called as the rain tree. It is a wide shady tree and is a true friend of travellers because of it's shade. I love this tree's  delicate thread looking pink  flower!













No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...