Saturday, June 18, 2016

Worli art---on walls near Corporation and Sampangiramnagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India


I visited Bangalore in May 2016. Wandering around, I discovered this amazing, beautiful and simple Worli artwork on  a looong  compound wall of some building between Corporation and Sampangiramnagar. I did see Worli art work on walls in many parts of Bangalore...a café in Gandhibazar, a private home in the suburbs, on a school compound beyond Old town Yelahanka. I don't know who this artist or artists are...but they have done such a lovely job!
To me, this the best wall-art or street art or graffiti in Bangalore












































The three below are Worli art on a private residence in Bangalore




No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...